ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup almost broken into!

Some chav tried to break into my cup today with the wife in it!!!!

She had just parked in a car park and was taking the face off stereo out and dropped it on the car floor, as she stooped to collect it it must have looked like no one was in the car as some little chav walked up and tried the door handle:mad:

As she looked up he walked off!! Any way she walked out of the car park but looked back to find said chav and two of his mates trying the door handles again!!!

Rather foolishly she walked back over to the car and the chavs looked at her as if to say yeah what do you want! Shes not one to take things lightly and got in and tried to run them over!!!!!

Cant wait to wash their grimy mitts of the car when I get back!!

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 24 January 2005
Chavs would crash a cup instantly!

And get a lighter penalty than had its rightful owner been caught speeding at 35mph.

133/225/CLS AMG

Unbelievable!! Cant believe the cheek of some of these pikeys b*stards.

Shame she didnt run em over, would be like Burberry ten pin bowling haha

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

if i caught em tryin my car id go f**kin mental!

Trouble is id get locked up an theyd get sent on a f**kin holiday

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Thats when a flamer kit comes in handy on your car!!! (Refering2 another topic). for scroats like that

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 24 January 2005
instead of fox huntingchav hunting !:D

no, have it as a off season sport. Keep both.

/y0z