ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and 182

This should stir things up a bit

I read the Evo article last night, interesting how the 182 is suddenly faster than the cup without it actually being involved in the test.

If we are going to assume this is a faster car because it did a better 0-100 test on this occasion, then that would allow for any test carried out anywhere to be included.

In other words untill the 182 beats 6.5 to 60 and 16.9 to 100 the cup is still king (controversial).

Personally, the power to weight ratios suggest they will be pretty much the same. Main benefit of the 182 is you can be a bit heavy off the line and get away with it thanks to its traction control.

Im doing it as good natured fun

People have been getting far to wound up over this 182/Cup thing

If I hadnt bought a cup I might have considered the 182 in renault racing blue with stripe.

That appeals to my classic car interests. What colour is yours Tomclio182

It would seem like from my last thread that there is some competition between cup and 182 owners!!!

Why cant both parties just appreciate that both cars are great ones! and offer opinions without slating the other????

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

If the 182 had been available when I got my Cup Id have most likely gone for one of them...

As for which is faster, theres gonna be f00k all in it on the road!