ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and CTR

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/ces/roadtest.do?capcode=R1CL2017C3HPIM%20%202%20%20%20&rtid=179079http://www.autotrader.co.uk/ces/roadtest.do?capcode=R1CL2017C3HPIM%20%202%20%20%20&rtid=179079

Overall Rating
Price N/A
For: The 172 is quick enough to see off a Honda Civic Type-R, the lightweight Cup is even quicker and the storming V6 255 will hunt down supercars.
Against: The V6 255 is ludicrously expensive and, because the engine is mounted where the rear seats should be, hopelessly impractical. For drivers wanting the sharpest mini they can find, these will not fit the bill.

:D

Clio v6

I must agree. The V6 is for people with more money than sense, who simply want something which looks unique.

Oh and this must be the funniest review I have read so far.

"The Clio V6 is more rare than a Ferrari, not to say that I am comparing the two in any sort of ways... That would be plain silly. My point is that the Clio V6 is a purebred monster, an intended mutant from Renaults secret labs. Brilliant. It may not be able to outrun an EVO or a Scubby, nor can it outpace a well driven younger cousin Clio 172 Cup on a race track, but boy has it got the attitude of a proper sports car. The very look of it will make the spotty teens in their 8v Nova tremble in their knees. Brill! ":D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye its all about looks.. and you dont get much better looks that a clio v6, me and my spotty mate in his 8v Nova agree.

PS. whats with the Focus RS ?

Tappd'd RS

surely theyre talking about the mk1 v6, surely a mk2 would kick cup ass on a track - didnt they see top gear, it was as fast as a Aston Vanquish in the wet!