ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Racer, 172 Rally Car and Clio 200 Race Car

Race/Rally Clio 172
Absoulty no rust! Thats why i bought it! Two reasons they dont rust in NL they dont salt the roads and this one has been zibarted (wayolyed) from the factory!

Straight away i put minilites on it then a 5 speed then drone to Monaco in it and drove the GP circuit! Now its got a 1700 xflow with 150bhp on twin 40s! Thats my daily now!

Race/Rally Clio 172
6394396809_3ab95f17d1.jpg

391178_10150958763160652_500130651_21665975_877102499_n by sickash, on Flickr

Race/Rally Clio 172
Just had the Clios power run tested at TDI in Essex for the Team and Track day Trophy series!

Anyone else out having a play in that series on here?

Absoulty no rust! Thats why i bought it! Two reasons they dont rust in NL they dont salt the roads and this one has been zibarted (wayolyed) from the factory!

Straight away i put minilites on it then a 5 speed then drone to Monaco in it and drove the GP circuit! Now its got a 1700 xflow with 150bhp on twin 40s! Thats my daily now!

Looks very cool :) I'd love to own one. I wouldnt mind importing one from New zealand or austrailia so its still RHD. never drove a LHD.

Race/Rally Clio 172
No, too much cheating going on.

Do Tell??????? Cant see how you can cheat unless you have a switch in your car and swap maps in park ferme after a race! TDI will be at random events and MSV can choose to re power run cars on the day and the top 3 cars are weighed after every race ive done!