ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and Type R

D

Dani

Finally managed to get a couple of the cup looking all clean (thanks Jay!) so thought I'd post them up. Somehow an imposter got in on the pictures though....:eek:

A4 Avant
Where are the No. plates from?? I really like them.

Not keen on the civic. Bet who ever cuts the grass wasn't to pleased with you parking on it! LOL.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that Dr Spocks daily driver in the backGround?? LOL! they're fugging awful!

Cup looks wicked though, bestest colour! ;)

1st CTR ive seen in none newspaper/mag photos. hmmm. nahhhhhh

Cup looks the shizzle, went to the meet the other day, 1st time ive seen them properly in the flesh and clean, stunning colour, just doesnt photograph at all, simply amazing colour and wet look!

jamie

D

Dani

Each to their own as they say. We like it and that's all that counts...:rasp: And yes blue is the bestest best colour ever......:D

p.s has the spoiler slipped a bit?? looks like one of those spoilers that people fit above the wiper blade on chav cars, does nothing!!

jamie

D

Dani

Lol at meggerman - good job we own it and not you then!

And Jay stop slating my cup! (at least it works properly...)

MKIII 138
front is the best bit,
stuck on arch extenders + the whole back end is cheap.

interior is good looking too.

6/10 civic
8.5/10 182 clio

;)

Turbos.
I saw a Type R for the first time last week, is it any different externally from the other sporty models? I only noticed because he had the red 'H,' and was driving like a loon.

SUBARU
I saw a Type R for the first time last week, is it any different externally from the other sporty models? I only noticed because he had the red 'H,' and was driving like a loon.

Colour coded, 18'' wheels, rear spoiler,smoked rear lights, front grill.......The 1 in the pics is a gt model.

A4 Avant
Thanks your a star! I was going to result to printing pics of yours off and going out with a tape measure to try and estimate sizes!

Could you include font name and size too!

SUBARU
Thanks your a star! I was going to result to printing pics of yours off and going out with a tape measure to try and estimate sizes!

Could you include font name and size too!

The font is how it came mate....... i didnt ask for the size.