ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup badges

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Howdy,

While I was cleaning and polishing my car over the bank holiday my brother pointed out that the cup badge on the boot of my cup was in a different font to the cup badges on the drivers door pillars... i'm guessing that either the boot badge or the pillar badges are non standard... which is it? or have renault out done themselves again and just done them in different fonts?

​Cheers

172 Cup
Cup badge is standard on the door pillar. The font for the word 'Cup' on the 182 Cup and 172 Cup is different, so previous owner probably put the 172 Cup badge on the back of your 182 Cup by teh sounds of it.

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
That would make sense - the cup badge on the boot looks legit but not the correct one, like you said guessing it's a 172 badge. Trouble is I've not got used to it lol