ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup in for body work-Hows the price

Rangerover Supercharged

People,

I have just dropped the cup off at a local bodyshop for the following work

1. Delocked

2. Dehandled

3. Boot smoothed

4. Full respray and all dents and stone chips sorted

5. Alloys refurbed and sprayed in Anthracite colour

The cost £1400.00 all in, is that good value or what

Mk2 Golf GTI

doesnt sound bad at all if its a reputable place. Getting the boot smoothed will make it look really high and fat at the back!

LY R27

Full Respray, why?

Sounds a bit expensive to me!

Delocked - £100

Dehandled - £125

Boot Smoothed - £150

Full Respray - £600

Aloys - £160

Total £1100 approx

320d

What colour u getting???

If youre getting the same colour again theyll prob leave the original paint coat on 2 act as a matching undercoat that way future stone chips wont b so obvious

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye try nearer £2k for a full respray round my area.. its all preperation the costs though.. paint is cheap (unless its flip paint ;)

Rangerover Supercharged

Hey guys Ill be getting it back this week hopefully Ive been in every day to check on the progress its looking good, the garage I am using does all the accident repair jobs for the local subaru dealors I couldnt believe the cars they have in at the moment, P1s and 22bs everywhere, they have a pretty good rep for quality work, the most labour cost has been supplying and fitting the solanoids for the doors and boot opening.

Ill posts some pics once its finished.

Rangerover Supercharged

Ooops cheers fellas its too late the back is all welded and ready for filling and smoothing, just can decide what to do with the number plate, Im thinking about a Jap style plate drilled into the rear bumber with LED lights on each side to light it up or cut into the bumber with a relocated light above the number plate, what do you think