ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup in worle

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Had a cup follow me through worle and pilgrims way yesterday bout three was in my mrs' black astra. Think it was Jon13s

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
might well have been mate! was having one of those days yesterday!

you can tell if its me just read the reg in the mirror.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Ah i see it was you then . Another westoner we will have enough for our own weston branch soon!:)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
^^ haha keep seing some kicking around! mines currently looking a lil sorry for itself so spending some money on it!

FF 182 w/cup packs
I think i've seen both of you around, see plenty more in the area but not sure they are on here, mines the one thats usually got the roof bars on. I'll give you a nod next time i see either of you.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Think ive seen you mate is your car silver, theres a black 05 182 thats on here aswell (bro-in law), Keep it in the family;)

Ph-Quick
im sometimes down at my mums which is in worle aswell:

100_30142.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
gunna push for a weston area meet soon. when the weather pics up be nice for some photos on the beach or cheddar. will try and say heya when spotted

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'll get on to area rep schwepster soon to get one going.... nice photo opportunities if we can get the weather........ need to put names to faces and all that.