ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP M4GUC 'Magic' Folkstone area

My mate Georgie spotted my old car on her way to work. Said she was in the Folkstone area. Hope she's gone to a good home! :)

yeh thats me... deffently a good home she get cleaned every sunday and tuck up in the garage, just had 12k service no probs.. love it loads

172dan said:
yeh thats me... deffently a good home she get cleaned every sunday and tuck up in the garage, just had 12k service no probs.. love it loads

Damn. Didn't think I'd find her new owner on here! PM sent!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
ah 172dan was that you that met as at south mimms for RWS? didnt know you bought sm00thie's old car

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
thats it i remember now he said he bought it from a dealer, what you driving now sm00thie?

an old motor so i can save up a bit of money with no HP and low insurance. CUP battered me with HP n insurance....but that my fault.

Anyway, by coincidence I now have a J reg 1.4 clio lol....a freebie from the dealer haha