ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Mods

350Z Roadster+Oil Burner

Hi all,

Im thinking of making 2 mods to my cup, and was wondering if anyone knew of prices/availability/possibility.

1. 182 alcantara/leather seats

2. 182 twin pipe exhaust

These are the only 2 things id change about my cup, and i dont want to go over the top, i want them to be subtle.

Any help would be helpful

Thanks in advance,

Dan

1. seats will be easy to fit and as for price this can vary depends on how much a breaker/someone on here or ebay puts them up for.

2. the actual 182 system would require the wheel well in the boot to be cut out and replaced with a flat panel. or a custom look alike system made to go round the boot well

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

There was a full 172 leather/alcanatara interior for sale by Roamer not so long ago? Might still be there in For Sale forum?

As for 182 exhaust... youd need to chop the spare wheel bell out.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

^ Not necessarily. Some guy on here fitted a 182 look-a-like to his 1.2 the other week. Was very tidy job and retains spare wheel.

Might be worth talking to k-tec or GDI regarding the exhaust?

They currently offer 182 systems, so maybe they can adapt it to fit the 172 ?

172/182 interiors can go for upto £1000 if i remember correctly.

Thats seats, panels etc etc

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 14 January 2005

^ Not necessarily. Some guy on here fitted a 182 look-a-like to his 1.2 the other week. Was very tidy job and retains spare wheel.
Yeah, but he asked for "182 exhaust" not a look alike exhaust ;)

Remapped derv Golf

Why dont you just buy a real 182?

There knocking around for £10.5k now. All those mods will cost that anyway.

350Z Roadster+Oil Burner

Thanks for your response.

Dont think ill be going for exhaust then.

But, interior doesnt sound too bad (apart from £1000)!!!