ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup no longer Limited Edition

hearing that the cup is no longer going to be a limited edition ?

is this true ?

mention of car supermartket type place selling them now for £10,900 ?

wot a bargain that sounds !!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

when was it ever? its built in smallish volumes but its not an SE

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

No the cup is definately not Limited edition. Recently a Renault Sales man i spoke to tried to tell me it was a LE. I said bollox and he still insisted it was. They are made to order. take six weeks from ordering time.

But that price is an absolute bargin! i might get one alongside the 16v!

It was never limited - just special edition - but get one if you can - they are only available until next july - and thats if Renault even bother making another run - they only had to make 2500 in Europe (500 in UK0 for homolgation to Rallying again!

Itll still be a rare site to behold though - especially over here in Northern Ireland as there is only 2!!!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Trust me they was never a special edition. They say they are only gonna make em for a year !! Mind you they said that about the V6 and they Williams.

I work for Renault and they say they are going do things and boy do they tell porkies !!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

I have the task of selling their fine pieces of motor engineering.

Im a assistant sales manager !!!

The V6 was never limited either - 400 a year is what they said and thats what they did, the MK 2 out now so how is that limited??? And the cup will not be made after next July - I dont work for renault coz they know damn all- I get my info from Renault Sport - a different company by the way!!!!