ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Owners....Whats your mileage??

Cup 172
Ive been wondering how the age/mileage on my cup compares to others...

Its a 52 plate and shes on 38k...

How does this compare to other peoples??

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I bought my 05' Racing Blue with stripes Cup in June with 16 K on the clock. She's now just over 23K. Many pleasant miles so far.:) :) :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
53 Plate. Registered 20th October 2003. Now on 79,250...and she still is fun to drive! :approve:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
172 ff 02 26k
cup owners
img_jcol_spirit_glasses.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Registered 28/11/2003, delivered 06/12/2003, mileage now over 93,000 miles.

Every single one of them has been fun.

you enjoy your car like me son... will tick over 90k this weekend

Not enjoying it at the moment though - off to pick up another relay from Rentech-Mike this afternoon...see if I can get it to work and drive it for the first time in 4 weeks this weekend.

Either that or I'll get the AA to dump it outside Mike's workshop.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Not enjoying it at the moment though - off to pick up another relay from Rentech-Mike this afternoon...see if I can get it to work and drive it for the first time in 4 weeks this weekend.

Either that or I'll get the AA to dump it outside Mike's workshop.

Still boogered then ? :(:(

Yep. Tried the relay, still getting the 5 clicks and gear-change-light flashing thing.

Recovery this weekend to Rentech Towers I think.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
have you tried changing the battery mark?

I know what people have said, but when it was turning and not catching, I did it like that with headlights/foglights/rear window demister all turned on and cranked it for 30 seconds.

The headlights didn't dim even slightly, so surely it's not that?