ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup pack?

Black 182
Hi, I'm new to this and am looking for a 182, how do i know if it has the cup pack suspension fitted, i thought you could tell just by the colour of the wheels but do the anthracite wheels fit on a standard clio? does it say on the registration document if it has the cup pack? Help!!

Cheers
Matt

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
There are 2 cup pack options . One with the anthracite wheels and cup suspension and one with the slightly different rear spoiler and front splitter . The anthracite and silver wheels are the same wheels , same fitment etc but obvously different colours .

Da

Less
Cup suspension is different but the only way is to measure. Cup'd 182's sit about 5mm lower than an un-Cup'd one.
The strut bolt holes are different too, 58mm (I think) for un-Cup'd and 60mm for Cup'd.

Cup suspension is different but the only way is to measure. Cup'd 182's sit about 5mm lower than an un-Cup'd one.
The strut bolt holes are different too, 58mm (I think) for un-Cup'd and 60mm for Cup'd.

54mm for an uncupped

60mm for a cupped car.

Black 182
Cheers, have put a deposit on a black one with both cup packs, can't wait for the drive home from the garage!!

Lionel Richie
take a ruler with you, turn the wheels to full lock (either direction doesn't matter) and measure the distance between the 2 shock bolts (centre to centre)

60mm = cup pack