ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Packs

Artic Blue Clio 182
Can somebody let me know whats the difference a 182 and a 182 with one, or both cup packs?

I guess this has prob been asked many times but searching for 'cup' was not getting me anywhere quick!! lol

Cheers.

Artic Blue Clio 182
Do you get anything extra if you have 'both' cup packs?
I have seen some people mention that...whats does that mean?

Chelsea tractor
One is different suspension and anthracite alloys; the other pack is rear spoiler and front splitter

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Further to this I have a few quick questions;

The 182 ‘Cup’ variant, this automatically had both the cup spoiler and suspension packages but just did away with full climate (basic air con instead), Xeons and had the cloth interior, it retained cruise control?

regards
R2TR

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Didn't know there was a 182 cup as such liek in the 172 range.

The cup packs were added to sport up the range unlike the previous edition where some saw the cup as the cheaper low spec version.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Yep the 182 Cup has all of the "Cup Pack" features, but has a poverty spec interior to shave off a few KGs. It does retain cruise control. They are also about £1000 cheaper so if you aren't worried about toys then it could be for you.

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Well if you where to say, have the Recaro seats then the rear bench would be ‘poverty’ spec anyway so it would just be the door cards, the headlights can be upgraded inexpensively and I can imagine the difference between climate and standard air conditioning isn’t huge?

R2TR

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
The Cup has a smaller compressor than the "full fat" car. I do sometimes wish it had stronger air con but it's better than nothing. If you are on the market be sure to look at the Trophy as well. It's the same as a Cup except with Recarros as standard and fancy suspension.

Shed.
IIRC it does Colin...

182 cups are pointless imo..

there is one down at the halfords near me. no leather seats either. has the go faster stripes on it. Looks s**t. Dont like.

There is a 172 cup too. Looks good, love it. allthough imo the FF is better. Not performance wise