ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP PICS. HOPE SO ANYWAY.

CLIO 182
1724.jpg
.If this dont work i give up,lol.:mad: but :D if it works.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
More PIC than PICS, where are the rest???
Looks clean mate, major dislike for that front plate though I'm afraid....

CLIO 182
I just about managed to get that 1 to upload,lol. Each to their own,every car would look the same otherwise,but thanx 4 your opinion,;). how do i actually get my other 3 pics below the 1 i just uploaded?

Suzuki Jimny
Very nice car. Which part of south wales are you from?

I got a lovely fixed penalty for illegal plates a year ago btw, it's now up to £60 just to give you a warning.

CLIO 182
Thanx alot. thanx for your veiw and many others 2 on the plates :). good job i got the originals. As 4 the tax disc,its just somewhere ive always put it.

S4 Avant
What the hell is it with the dislike to my plates :S . their only reg plates. and better than standard 1s i reckon, due to the fact 50,000,000 cars in britain all have the same style plates :)

Because it's the law?

It looks like stevie wonder came up with that font.

b/g 182, meg tourer
cup looks good, numberplates meake me feel like i want to vomit. just makes it look like a chav car (my opinion of course).
a plain plate, that fits the recess perfectly with correct font and spacing and no boarders etc would look spot on imo.

CLIO 182
but the place i bouht em from said they were legal. as long as they are readable,their ok. and not like a script style or summut like tha. the guy said he couldent sell me illegal plates coz it would cum back on him if i ever got pulled. and stevie wonder did pick em, good freind of mine.:)

Silver 182
Nah you will probably find that a copper say they are illegal as its not an authorised font.

Its like try writing a coursework in some fancy font and get penalised because its not the boring times new roman like millions of other kids use.

Apart from that looks cute!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nice car but as said. Plates look really really shite. If I saw you driving past me i'd just think "pikey".

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bit rude in it,thanx 4 ur opinion tho and thats all it is. cars are so boring when they are the same as the next.
Not really. You can differentiate your car in other ways - your plate isn't really the way to do it.

Your names on the log book though so if you like it...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Sorry I would also think "chav/pikey" seeing those plates, plenty of better ways to make it look different/special.

CLIO 182
ha ha ha. its mad on ya. all the slagging off like women ;). I will go c the guy who sold me em on the wkend and have a word anyway. My original plate dident fit the recess tidy either! will put em back on soon.dont wanna like a chav,:)

CLIO 182
cup looks good, numberplates meake me feel like i want to vomit. just makes it look like a chav car (my opinion of course).
a plain plate, that fits the recess perfectly with correct font and spacing and no boarders etc would look spot on imo.

ha ha ha you lot are mad on here. will try my old plates back on the wkend,lol. are they supposed to fit the recess completly then? dont think my old 1s did either. im ending this debate now,lol.:)

Black Gold Trophy
I'm sorry but my inital thought was "what awful plates"

I know 99% of cars in the UK have the same font, but different doesnt always mean better I'm afraid mate.
I think a nice car like a 172/182 stands out enough without custom font numberplates!

Looks nice :)

I have noticied after venturing down into Wales that plates with crappy fonts are very popular. Maybe it's something in the water.