ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup problems

After 3 days of ownership Ive noticed the following:

Rear seat rattle
Slight knocking noise when turning left
Whistling noise from driver door
Anyone had similar problems with their Cup and know of a solution?

My front passenger seat rattles too, not a lot you can do with that its down to the build quality, though the rear seats should be fixable - they may have been removed so make sure theyve been put back properly.

The knocking could be anything maybe the steering rack, but im not a mechanic sos just a guess.

Whistling noise could be from poor allignment of the door or the window not going all the up when closing.

Best thing to do is take it to your dealership and make them have a look at it, should be under warrenty still if its not an import.

Ive got the whistling, its the wing mirrors! Had a replacement drivers side one put on but it still makes a racket!

Ive got a knocking too but its when I turn right!

Going in on thursday to have it looked at.

172, Tiguan

I have the whistling, and i think its a gap between the mirror hosing and the braket.

i dont have a whistle as such but do have a wind noise at speeds above 70, gonna get it looked at some time soon