ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer induction set up

130i Road, 172 Track
Hey lads,

I've done a search but to no avail, just wondering what those who've done the Cup racer induction set up (like below) have done with the oil breather return pipe? Someone has suggested to me to use the stock one and stick it into my new straight silicone piece (with silicone I guess) and others have suggested just sticking a little filter on it. What have others done?

If using a small filter, what should I be looking at in terms of specs, size etc. Just noticed a little filter under the silicone inlet pipe on the first photo - is this what I should be doing?

Cheers

130i Road, 172 Track
Thanks for that! Any idea what size 'neck' is needed for the Clio? And I'm guessing I will need a 'to-atmosphere' one as I'm removing the return pipe?

172/1.2/E30
there is only one size: 13-19mm. You need a to-atmosphere one. Just put it on the hose and secure it with jubilee-clip or zip-tie.

172/1.2/E30
keep an eye on the clearance between the airbox and the coolant return hose at the reservoir, mine split due to rubbing.