ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitter on non sport

Monaco Blue 172
Would this be easy to do? As i want to get the carbon one off k-tec but don't want to fek it up cutting and scewing unless its easy.

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
I don't think it is mate - the front bumpers are different shapes - sport has wider wings etc. I don't know if you can bodge/bend the splitters that much.
If you can - then you've got a bidding war on your hands ;)

172 M69 eater
gutted ;) would have been bidding for it too... :D

as above really... will take some bastardising to fit but depends if ur happy to lose £100 if it all goes tits up... sure it cant be that hard mind

Monaco Blue Mk2
lol, I just searched ebay for bout 5 mins then trying all different combinations! Apparently it can be made to fit by cutting little /\ into the non visable bit, in order to bend it more, then just chop bits that hang over at the end.

Golf R/Leon FR
i fitted a cup splitter to my RS-1 which isnt the same shape as the mk2 172/182 bumper went on easy enough and thay are quite flexible

Chocolate Bar™
still has got a carbon one, as bumper was remoulded to 1.2 shape so still fits, not easy to be honest yu need to find someone who will cut it and half and rebond it back together, which isnt easy with carbon