ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitter on rear again!!!

Nike Lunar Elite's
After attempting this a couple of weeks ago people commented on how obvious the join was. Well I've just had a go at refitting it and have done a much better job this time. I had to cut even more slits into the splitter to allow it to sit a lot straighter. Here's the before and after pics:

Before
28102005005.gif

28102005006.gif

After
07112005.gif

07112005001.gif

What do you think?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
hmmm i think it would good with normal lights, no graphics and a plain plate

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Neva seen that dun before...

CupCake did this to his cup before it died.

He had it on for a long while and looked very good i thaught!!!

So much so i baught a cup splitter to the very same thing..... but its still sat in my loft !!! hehehe

Nike Lunar Elite's
Sadly its not a 172, its only a 1.2 8v :-(

Cheers for the comments guys, it was a pain in the ass to get right.

Clart - I want blank plates but just haven't got round to getting any yet. I was thinking about ph2 lights but not sure if they would suit the car.

racing182 - I should really get my ass in gear and get the install sorted. I finally got my ipod link and crossovers hidden, plus made some better spacers for my mids but I need to find some decent material to cover the install with.