ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup splitter

clio 172 sport
hi ppl wheres the best place to get a cup splitter? r the k-tec carbon ones any good?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think i'd check out a bit more about this guy bitsrus first tbh mate . Heard a couple of bad things about his splitters being too small !!

16v
I cant say either way but he is more than happy to meet up and give it to you in person, so you can check it if its correct or not.

RS Clio 200
yep....

216.jpg

217.jpg

RS Clio 200
that looks sweet mate :cool: how much? easy enough to fit? cheers ben

100 i think they are.
Mark Fish fitted mine while he was doing my H&R's, but yeh easy enough.... needs a couple of people... line it up, get it how you want it and clamp it on, then drill 9 holes.

Took about 30 mins, but most of that was deciding it looked right

clio 172 sport
think the carbon splitter will look better on my silver 172 with trophy wheels on it wat u lot think?

clio 172 sport
i know but i aint seen anyone else round my way with the trophy wheels yet the day i do i will be gutted :(

Racing Blue 182
My splitter from bitsrus was the wrong size
Someone had previously tried to fit it, as part of the bits where it connects were snapped off.

The splitter does not fit my car properly and snapped in half while fitting it due to the extensive bending required.

I would not buy from bitrus