ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP Spoiler

Car  Fiesta ST-2
I'm wanting to get a cup spoiler and was wondering how much I should expect to fork out? Also is there a market for the non-cup spoiler because obviously I'll have no use for it.
 
I'm interested in one of these too,

Sure the normal clio spoier is different to the RS one, so maybe someone with a 1.4etc would want a RS non cup spoiler? posiibly
 
cup spoilers around £100-130 or cheaper if its second hand obviously

ill take the non-cup spoiler of you
 
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I just cant justify spending £100 on a spoiler so I'd need some money back on the current one. I'm sure normal clios just have a black smaller spoiler?
 
Aint paying that much seen a blue one go for £110 last week just don't have the money at the moment.
 
I've sold a few of these the going price is £120-£150 dependant of condition you tend to get top dollar if the buyer is looking for a spoiler in that particular colour
 
About £130 new from the stealers I think... obviously will need painting but then most of the second hand ones do as well.
 
I got mine for £100 off someone on here IIRC...Then deicded to spray it myself and failed BIG time! Il get it done in the next few months if I can be fucked! :)
 
^mk2 vee/182 trophy one ?? if so that's good going:cool: They are very rare & usually sell for more than that. I was after one ages ago (for my mk1 vee) but I decided not to bother.
About £130 new from the stealers I think... obviously will need painting but then most of the second hand ones do as well.
Exactly mate. That bin price on ebay is high !
 
Back
Top