ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Springs

172 Cup
Just out of interest are the old springs from my 172 cup the same as the cup springs fitted to my cup packed 182?

Thank you in advance :)

Clio 197
No,

I had a snapped spring on my cup and bought some 182 cup springs and they were 2cm longer so didnt end up fitting them

2014 Clio 200t edc
Just to ask, would 172 cup springs fit a 182 without cup pack suspension? Want slight lows but to look oem.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Just to ask, would 172 cup springs fit a 182 without cup pack suspension? Want slight lows but to look oem.
Yes they will fit as they have the same dimensions but 2/3cm drop is nothing and not really worth doing

172DD Cup
i've got cup springs on my 172 cup (obviously) and it's not a great ride, there's a quite alot of weight shift on corners. have you considered eibach prolines? only drop 10mm or so and should give a much firmer ride through the corners, but be just as comfortable on bumps.