ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup stripes

clio mk2 1.2 16v
heya all,
got a hologram grey clio, wot are peoples opinions on having black cup stripes (lol, av know idea wot theyre actually called).

cheers, Ran

clio mk2 1.2 16v
lol, cheers. If ya type in hologram grey into the search then my car will cum up (dutty's m8) soz but got no uva pics at the mo

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Ermmm

Find the URL of the pic... like

www.google.com/logo.jpg

Put and

And ta-da pic appears.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I like the sound of it mate, go similar ish plans myself see what you think.....
clio-striped.jpg

clio mk2 1.2 16v
That luks mint m8, goes with the wheels. Ive got gun metal wheels too so thats y im thinkin bout black n not white

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Id go for it bud, get someone to do a photoshop like i had done above mate, usually more than enough peeps willing to help ;)

VRS
i say go for it! you will never really know how u will feel about it or how it will look untill u actually do it to your own motor!
at the end of the day if you dont like it then you can just take em off!

Clio 172
It really doesn't look good. Makes me want to take a coin to it and scratch it off to see if I've won anything? No doubt some drunken twot will think the same one friday night.

clio mk2 1.2 16v
I think Duttys got sum pics of mine, hes gona put em on when hes got time so i can get it photoshopd. Ive seen a few clios with gordini stripes, duz any1 know y on sum they stop on the bonnet and on others they carry right down to the splitter?