ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup won't start??

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
No mate.

Only had a quick go as i have been stuck for time just lately, gona have another go before Gaz comes down to pick it up.

The car was fine after the bump and i drove it around the back garden after buying it back, i was starting it every day fine. I then removed the interier, exhaust, and Ben took the steering wheel off and replaced it with his, i started the car to show ben how loud it was lol, the next day it wouldn't start and noticed the light on the dash?

Any ideas???

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
injection light is on for some reason. with out the clip its hard to say. does the immob light go out? does the fuel pump work? did the injection light come on before the non start or after you been turning it over for a while?

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
injection light is on for some reason. with out the clip its hard to say. does the immob light go out? does the fuel pump work? did the injection light come on before the non start or after you been turning it over for a while?

I can hear the fuel pump whine when ignition is on, immob light goes off. I never noticed the light untill after a few try's of turning the car over??

Baffeled mate.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Right. Been asked to bump this thread!

Myself, G4Z and Gally are collecting this car on friday and this issue kinda needs to be resolved prior to us arriving!

Has anyone got any ideas? Fuel pump is working fine, engine is turning over strongly but wont fire :S

G4Z plans to take a spare TDC sensor, Im trying to source a FBW TB but no luck as of yet!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
its needs plugging in tbh.

but its prob the TB or the tdc, but im not so sure the TDC sensor would throw up that light.