ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CupCake - The Pictures (56k good luck)

172, Tiguan

Yer is really nice.

Whose is that stunning looking thing next to yours Si? Any pictures?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Looks beta in day time thats for sure...Must have been Toms Crappy film noir pics!

Nissan Jewk

Wow, looks amazing, what superb place did you get that bonnet from?? Id love kit my car out in lots of goodies from that place!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

I got my lovely ubber carbon fibre bonnet, complete with all mounts etc - simply bolt on and away you go from MikeC & lozza_cup. Its £290 and thats cheaper than a metal one from Renault. Quality is astounding, weight is a definate reduction than standard and looks awesome.

Highly recommended.

Still loving those white wheels, and the bonnet looks ace.

Has some little b*****d shoved a potato up your air intake yet? I like simple Si, so for me that would have to go..as well as those bloody mudflaps. Less is more!

-Rob

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 17 March 2005

Still loving those white wheels, and the bonnet looks ace.

Has some little b*****d shoved a potato up your air intake yet? I like simple Si, so for me that would have to go..as well as those bloody mudflaps. Less is more!

-Rob

Says the man who dresses like he does...

[Edited by Tom on 17 March 2005 at 3:25pm]

But seriously if it was my car i would do the following

Carbon splitter.
Carbon Fogs (with fogs removed)
Carbon intake to replace the silver one.
Black wheels.
Carbon Mudflaps.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

very very nice, looks good with the sun shining on it

[Edited by lozza_cup on 17 March 2005 at 4:46pm]

you fitted the strut brace yet?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Hi Mark! hehe, looks good huh. Well chuffed here! It bolts onto the tops of the strut top.

Technically since its not attached to the car it doesnt provide as much support as say a welded in bar, but if you see how much a rear strut moves - attaching them together in this way can do nothing but improve matters and lessen movement.

Certainly looks fine :)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 17 March 2005
Very nice Si, that carbon-fibre effect sticky back plastic really spruces up the bonnet :D;)

I thought it looked like Fablon :oops: