ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current Pics :

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Some current pics of my car, pretty happy with it at the minute, need to get a replacement for the std wheels after coming off 17"s, but with moving house and things they haven't made it yet, getting some of these though asap :

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1750

Clio1.gif

Clio2.gif

3 years of happy ownership :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks cool.

the wheels will look smooth as silk when you get them!

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt bother getting the turinis in all honesty. prefer the 172 ones on silver cars

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it is a bit larger than I would like, but there wasn't as much choice back in the days when I bought it, no K-Tec Stealth etc, etc.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Very, very tidy. The standard wheels suit silver 172's best IMO. Is it lowered?

106 GTi
Like it how it is too, I'd be tempted to get a set of std rims refurbed in the graphite grey tbh.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
don't really like the std alloys / coloured or non-coloured, LOVE the Turinis, but want something different to the standard Silver, it is lowered with Eibach Pro Kit (15mm I was told at time of fitting, d-tweeks) Also want something a bit more 'open' to let the brakes breathe better :

Front.gif

172 Cup
looks really clean mate! im not a big fan of the std mk2 wheels but they look really nice on your motor mate!

Monaro VXR
Might be a good idea to do the calipers so there silver again they look a bit tatty with all the muck on them and will let down the way the disks and wheels will look once fitted.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the brakes are BB-Tuning Power Slot Discs F&R and Pagid Fast Road Pads F&R :

Rear.gif

the calipers will be done before the wheels go on, thinking silver or yellow.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it was 15mm dead on f&r when fitted ( more than 2 years ago now ), so they will have settled some more, but wouldn't have gone more than 20mm i would have thought.