ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cusco Kids Wax

hi all

just been reading about a bit and was after some new wax..

cusco kid...would it be possible to have a picture of your product and can you explain to me what it is exactly:)
cheers
jules

uh oh, here we go again. :rolleyes:

Fasten your seatbelts everyone. lol :rasp:

Various people have asked him for pics on the other threads but for some reason he wont post any up. :S

al

ST on the way...
After the abuse he has given members on here, I certainly won't be going anywhere near the stuff wether it's a miracle polish/wax/sealant or not.

lol i did think that this might turn a few heads!!

but coming from a completly neutral pov i would acutally like to know amore about it including pics..

cheers
jules

ye i read that thread

just wondering if coming from somone thats not givin him any lip (not saying that anyone else was!) wether he would be kind enough to post a pic of the tin up for me

ye i read that thread

just wondering if coming from somone thats not givin him any lip (not saying that anyone else was!) wether he would be kind enough to post a pic of the tin up for me

fat chance julie im afraid. Even when asked nicely no pics are put up :dapprove:

lol i did think that this might turn a few heads!!

but coming from a completly neutral pov i would acutally like to know amore about it including pics..

cheers
jules

most people came from a totally neutral point of view asking genuine questions about the product before buying.

then he ignored them and just started laying into them.

40 years of sucessful business in the motor trade?? who would buy a car off someone with an attitude like his?

good buisness then!!!

maybe its just meguairs stuff or somthing that hes claiming is his own!!

would be nice to find out some more frm the man himslef though!!!

subaru /clio 182 trophy
good buisness then!!!

hi i would not pass anybodys stuff as my own thats fraud geo

Better than yours. C*nt.
But you'd rip chunks out of tens of prospective customers, on a forum read by thousands.

Somehow, I think flogging other people's stuff as your own wouldn't bother you that much. And how come the local law enforcement haven't shown this guy the b-word after he openly abused various members (including those that asked politely, and those that have paid their way on this board)?

good buisness then!!!

You don't make the stuff yourself, you supply it and you claim it's made by Du Pont therefore it must be one of the Du Pont Teflon car care products as I can't imagine Du Pont have knocked up a formula specially for you!

If it's not one of the Du Pont products then it is something that uses Du Pont's Teflon!

Why you won't say what the product is called/show a picture of the product I don't know!?!?!

You don't make the stuff yourself, you supply it and you claim it's made by Du Pont therefore it must be one of the Du Pont Teflon car care products as I can't imagine Du Pont have knocked up a formula specially for you!

If it's not one of the Du Pont products then it is something that uses Du Pont's Teflon!

Why you won't say what the product is called/show a picture of the product I don't know!?!?!

agree. i think something fishy is going on. lol

Milltek'd 182
why doesnt one of the members that have tried the product put a pic up of the tin...? problem solved!

subaru /clio 182 trophy
But you'd rip chunks out of tens of prospective customers, on a forum read by thousands.

Somehow, I think flogging other people's stuff as your own wouldn't bother you that much. And how come the local law enforcement haven't shown this guy the b-word after he openly abused various members (including those that asked politely, and those that have paid their way on this board)?
contact GR7 she will tell you if its a goob product or not she has been testing it for me also r55rdk has also tested it ask him .its no con its teflon .when they post how good it is then i will sell you regards geo

subaru /clio 182 trophy

contact GR7 she will tell you if its a goodproduct or not she has been testing it for me also r55rdk has also tested it ask him .its no con its teflon .when they post how good it is then i will sell you regards geo

subaru /clio 182 trophy

contact GR7 she will tell you if its a good product or not she has been testing it for me also r55rdk has also tested it ask him .its no con its teflon .when they post how good it is then i will sell you regards geo

subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi all i am posting this reply because i am sick of you lot bickering about me.I think you will find that your posters on this site started THE INSULTS FIRST. Again i say ,never at any time have i slagged any other manufacturers products but you sure slagged mine .Never have i said that i made it or its my own polish that i make it made in holland. ask gr7 .personaly i dont care if you buy it or not. Its you thats missing out. no wonder that you get back bad attitude from me you want to take a look at your own attitude. i have had many pms from other members to say sorry about the other members that give you a hard time (TONED DOWN ) a lot of swearing dont want to tell you what they think of you any way got to go and get invoices done.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Cusco - can you post the pictures up of the tin please?

Cheers

P.S. I think if you can do this you may get a few sales. I will certainly be interested.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Geo, Please can you post pictures up of the product, it's your reluctance to provide pictures that is worrying people I think?

Cheers
Andy

subaru /clio 182 trophy
  • <LI class=ForumPostUserName>
    user_IsOnline.gif
    Spaceman <LI class="ForumPostUserAvatar CommonPrintHidden">
    anonymous.gif
    <LI class="ForumPostUserIcons CommonPrintHidden">
    rankTop500.gif
    <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>Joined on 12-28-2005 <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>Falkirk <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>Posts 303 <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>
Re: teflon polish

Reply Quote Favorites Contact

Just a little update for you guys. polished the car with the teflon polish last thursday ( i think maybe wed) anyway yesterday the car was a bit manky so decided to was it. Quick hose down. (get it nice and wet) Then a sponge down wi the warm water and meguires. rinse the bubbles off and chamois`ed it ( or however you spell it lol). That was it and how impressed was i when i wqas hose ing it down after the wash the water just couldn`t run off it fast enough. Also my next door nieghbour came home once i was finished and commented on how shinney it was and what had i just polished it with as his scoob is needing done, he couldn`t believe that it had been almost a wek since i polished it my Dad also thought i had polisehed it again. Needless to say i now need another bottle of polish since my dad has taken mine for his Audi. In conclusion this stuff is the dangles. Geo ill be in touch shortly as i have an every growing list of people wanting a tin Greig aka Moonman
P.S

visualize whirled pe
I can rarely be arsed to polish my car but I dont have any reason to doubt your product as I havent tried it. You say you've been in the industry a while so you must know that people want to see all the facts before they part with any cash.

If I were you I would attend FCS or one of your local meets and offer to do some test the product to show off how good it is, even if the packaging isnt ready you will have generated genuine intrest in the product, more so if you can offer it at a good price. You could well be onto a winner on the forums and if you trawl all the forums, you've got a nice little side business going.
The way I see it is that you are proud of the product, but evasive and come across as over cautious about giving away too much information about it, and thats getting peoples backs up. You are going to need to show more than a shiney subaru and testomonials by satisfied customers to convince some of the guys on here who spend up to £70 on a tub of wax.
Thats my 2cents thrown in.

visualize whirled pe
OK over £70..... Now you lot are just showing off!

Get some turtle wax on 'er from the market! Proper job!

Civic Vtec y0
Listen guys, im a mate of Greig (The guy who wrote post number 23) and I must say this stuff is s**t hot. Couldnt believe it came up so well for very little work! Ok if you want to spend most of your day off cleaning your car then go on ahead were not stopping you but this stuff will get you the same results in about a 1/4 of the time. I have a life so I would much rather use this. Will be getting some next week and will let you all see some pics!

As Greig said he has got loads of people wanting to buy it after they have seen how well his scooby came up (inc. me) I think he sold 10tins in the space of about 24hours

Listen guys, im a mate of Greig (The guy who wrote post number 23) and I must say this stuff is s**t hot. Couldnt believe it came up so well for very little work! Ok if you want to spend most of your day off cleaning your car then go on ahead were not stopping you but this stuff will get you the same results in about a 1/4 of the time. I have a life so I would much rather use this. Will be getting some next week and will let you all see some pics!

As Greig said he has got loads of people wanting to buy it after they have seen how well his scooby came up (inc. me) I think he sold 10tins in the space of about 24hours

:eek: you dont wanna be saying stuff like that to the detailing boys. We will get offended.