ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhaust

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Hi everyone,

I want to have a custom exhaust made (not giving any more details til its on my car ;)) and has been suggested that I go to powerflow for this...

Would this be the right move, or is there someone else out there who could put something together for me?

Geoff.

ascar are good, longlife are good, powerflow are good, stealth syatems will do any tailpipe, as will predator motorsport, good luck!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i had a ascar system made.sounds ok fits ok and is of good build quality.a little pricey but you get what you pay for so never mind.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

my mate had a stainless power flow and i think he took it back because it started to rust and go dull.

A lad I know had one fitted and it was stupidly noisy....more than just a normal noisy zorst. Got it up a ramp to find 11 holes already in the exhaust!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

thats what my mate complained about the exhaust going rusty.my ascar one looks the same now as the day it was built so i would recommend them.