ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom stainless exhausts

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

anyone had a custom stainless exhaust system built for there car? where did you go for a good price?? any pics could youi post them up??

I just spoke to a guy from Pro-Speed, nice fella, listens to what you wants and helps where he can!

I will be going down there once i have my car!

Ps. Quoted me less than PowerFlow

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 06 April 2004

Yeah, that is who Andy said I should speak to.
I sent an enquiry from the website, yesterday or this morning. And he called not so long ago. Really helpful chap!

It is a bit of a drive for me, but so far its the cheapest quote I have had. And I have heard some decent things about his systems too! All in all, worth the drive! Plus, I will have just got my new car then, so driving for hours wont bother me!

Quote: Originally posted by Dopey on 06 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 06 April 2004

I have a Powerflow Backbox on my 1.2.
What is it like?
Mint. They did a great job. I had to take it back a few months later so it fitted with my bodykit.. and they just modified it quite a bit!

Sounds and looks cool - you get to chose etc..

Got mine from ascar they did a great job 300 for cat back with a titanium backbox they ask how loud you want it and cliosport members get 10% discount.

Just spoke to Charlie at Prospeed ! What a top bloke ! Going to see him on the weekend. He even said that he would open the workshop on Sunday to look at my car even tho he is closed !

think there is any chance of a group buy discount from Prospeed, as i am right near city road in cardiff and fancy a stainless exhaust

Chris, do you want me to ask when I am there on the weekend ?

Do you know anyone else who would be interested ?

Dopey (above) seems interested. Also my bro might be as he needs a new exhaust really soon.

dunno anyone if anyone else is? worth an ask though

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by cupcoll on 06 April 2004

Got mine from ascar they did a great job 300 for cat back with a titanium backbox they ask how loud you want it and cliosport members get 10% discount.
i had one from there as well and they are a good quality. i had the oval tailpipe. Ascar in sheffield is where i went.

Quote: Originally posted by CHR15G on 06 April 2004

Dopey (above) seems interested. Also my bro might be as he needs a new exhaust really soon.

When I speak to him then I will see if I can sort something out to get a group buy price.

Just got mine today from ascar yeah its alot better and its all top quailty 275 on my valver the tailpipe options were free with the membership.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

say i sent you guys, charlie is a mate of mine... so will look after you...

it REALLY is worth the drive..

Andy

GDI

Quote: Originally posted by CHR15G on 06 April 2004

By all means go for it! I wont be able to get mine until late April early May, but he already knows this. If we can save some pennies then go for it!

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 06 April 2004

Chris, do you want me to ask when I am there on the weekend ?

Do you know anyone else who would be interested ?
Daipac/CHR15G,

I have just got off the phone to Charlie at Pro-speed, he mentioned that he had spoken to somebody from here, and they are going down Monday afternoon - and he asked me to tell you that he has had a cancellation so if you could bring your car down Monday morning instead!! Hope that info gets to the right person!

And the good news is, if we buy in bulk, we can get an extra 10% off. He also appreciates that different people will be getting their systems at different times (Mine will be early next month) But if we can get a list of names now, who ever it is who is going down on Monday can take a list of names and details.

Does this sound ok? PM me if you need more details.

hello, have got to get my car fixed before i can get it to city road but am definitely still interested (dependent on price). does anyone know how much for an exhaust for a valver?

Id consider a new system if the tailpipe looked the same as the standard item and was pretty well silenced. (Im from Cardiff).

Heard a Cup at Southend tonight with a custom twin exit from Predator Exhausts - think theyre in Hertfordshire iirc. It sounded amazing anyway and apparently was only 350 quid for the catback!!

My cup is cooked in for thursday, for a Decat system from Charlie at Prospeed, £335. Im having a similar tailpipe to GB leo and 2 1/4" bore.