ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Just wanted to share 2 part video i made of how i fabricated my own turbo manifold.
its shedule 10 bends and pipe. all tig welded and back purged. its not a work of art but its my first one and i am happy with it! time will tell how well i built it.

PART 1. measure 7 times only cut once.
PART 2, Fresh welds are Hot. +bloopers

IK1150.jpg

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Will watch the vids now, but I created my own out off schedule 10 stainless to...
6E021CF6-DAC7-41CF-B25F-320711BD0B63.jpeg

Actually really liked working with it - it’s much better than 1.5mm thick stuff lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Your videos are real good quality - much better than mine turn out - you’ve earned yourself a subscription lol.

also lol at the bloopers - I can 100% relate to all of it - I’m just not brave enough to post them 😂

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Your videos are real good quality - much better than mine turn out - you’ve earned yourself a subscription lol.

also lol at the bloopers - I can 100% relate to all of it - I’m just not brave enough to post them 😂
haha thanks buddy! appreciate the sub. don't be stranger lol leave a comment haha. and Bloopers are the best bit haha. i think i am gonna include them everywhere lol