ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cutie in Blue 182 with Cup Packs in Wokingham

Fiesta ST 150
www.date-matt-online.com.

Where the only requirements are to be under 50 and POST sex-change operations. Unless you have a good enough boob job.

(while im here, thought id say thanks for the meet at the shire horse seeing as i couldnt say it in the members forum as im not a proper member! One day my ST150 will be able to keep up with you guys.)

Mike

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hope you find that special girl in the blue 182 Matt, just give her a quick flash when you see her next ;)

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i'll be keeping my eyes peeled.. not seen any birds in clios round here, there is a black, silver, blue clios knocking about but they have sausage at the wheel...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Never mind just keep looking, same round here theres no nothing

A Real Cup
I saw what I think was two cheeky lil things in a Trophy round my way (Nr Northwich) but since then mainly jus big-hooped scallies in Corsa's :(Theres just no justice in this world anymore

Williams20V-306BHP
I spotted a honey in a Yellow 182 at Leighton Buzzard Tesco....

Ended up getting her Boyfriends number.... pmsl

M2 Competition
www.date-matt-online.com.

Where the only requirements are to be under 50 and POST sex-change operations. Unless you have a good enough boob job.

(while im here, thought id say thanks for the meet at the shire horse seeing as i couldnt say it in the members forum as im not a proper member! One day my ST150 will be able to keep up with you guys.)

Mike

Lol!

Was nice to meet ya mike.

DDave - ive still not spotted you out and about, and you live 5mins from my house!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Im in Leighton quite alot.. im sure you'll see me - im not a cutie at all though, flan is just being nice ;)