ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CV Boot Split...

ive got a split in my off side front cv boot the rubber thingy and theres a bit of grease leaking out of it , should i get this sorted asap ive been quoted £57 for a new one fitted...will it be ok to replace it next week or will it f**k up other things ?

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by I2ich16v- on 23 July 2003

ive got a split in my off side front cv boot the rubber thingy and theres a bit of grease leaking out of it , should i get this sorted asap ive been quoted £57 for a new one fitted...will it be ok to replace it next week or will it f**k up other things ?
i was quoted £25 by a local garage but im having mine done with a major service elsewhere, unsure how much theyre charging me.

Si.

well chris im not fitting it my self ...57 includes the labour how ever long it takes to fit ...? and i cant get it sorted till next tuesday ! so ill have to drive it like it is ...

today ive gotta drive about 300 miles up to middlesbrough from kent , ill try get it sorted 2moro when i get up there , hope its ok driving that far :(