ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

d.i.y induction kit

clio 182
ordered these to replace my standard airbox and k&n panel filter.

what do I do with that stupid acoustic valve etc ??

Screenshot_2016-03-28-19-25-02-1.png

Screenshot_2016-03-28-19-25-10-1.png

not bad for saying most induction kits retail at
£150 +

clio 182
I know I can use the standard inlet hose but but fancied abit of samco under the bonnet lol

and yes all is purchased just awaiting delivery

let me guess someone has a blue samco for sale half price lol

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
This is confusing. So you've bought a ram air filter and a panel filter? I don't get it. Anyway, just search for the fatty induction kit and you'll find all the info you need. You don't need that blue bend at all. At £80 that's just mad

clio 182
This is confusing. So you've bought a ram air filter and a panel filter? I don't get it. Anyway, just search for the fatty induction kit and you'll find all the info you need. You don't need that blue bend at all. At £80 that's just mad

I purchased the panel filter and samco hose 2 weeks ago roughly.....I then decided f*** it let's buy a Ramair cone & bend aswell.

and there's a lot of things that I don't need but I still buy them lol surely I'm not the only 1 who does this ??

3rd down looks like a panel filter not dash strips! Lol

ok.. technically the panel filter is 4th down then?? if your counting the bits I've chopped out as I only stated the samco,ramair,pipe

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I see :smile:

Know the feeling of "f*ck it, I want it!" I think we all do! The noise will be worth it!
Had a DIY on my cup - sounds MENTAL! Actually think it makes the throttle snappier and I'm always one to harp on about heat soak usually - need the smaller battery tho

clio 182
The funny thing is, I'm planing on taking my blue Samco hose out of my car very shortly. 😂 I was going to give it away, but now I know it's worth many monies.

haha plenty of beer money to be made there mate lol

or if your like me a full tank of Vpower for a few days :tongueclosed:

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Forgot to add I put my acoustic valve in the bin (weight reduction bro) just left the pipe in place and stuck a wood screw in the end of it the connecter is just hanging in mid air lol

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Works a treat the noise is quieter thou, looks really good not sure about any gains as I had that 438 cams map matched inlets 421 and decat all done at same time.