ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

d600 mp3 downloading

Golf R/Leon FR
does anybody know how to download mp3 files to a samsung d600 via usb connection? have tried to do this several times but no joy

6/468 17poo
maybe just use a bluetooth usb thing mate usually works a treat on the d500 and i cant see the new one being that different!

6/468 17poo
i get mp3s either off the net, or i get a cd burn it to mp3 format then send it via bluetooth!
dont use them cr@p tv aderts too expensivve and a con!
Ryan

6/468 17poo
thats ok mate, whats the phone like?im really thinking bout gettin one of these after xmas as contract will be outta date, whats screen, camera like, videos?

Ryan

Astra 1.9cdti XP
I've had mind a week....and it's brilliant! The screen is the best i've ever seen....camera is great....easy to use and full of features.

The software is great for transferring MP3's files etc from PC to phone!

Golf R/Leon FR
as geordiepaul says it the best phone ive had camera is great, screen is a good size video is good too, loads of features on the phone. the only downside is that the battery doesnt last that long have to charge it nearly everyday!!

still cant download any mp3's though but will persist with it!!

Fiesta ST
have you tried downloading them to the 'others' folder rather than the music one? music one only accepts certain formats, not sure which ones.

Astra 1.9cdti XP
Garf172 said:
yeah paul thats what i mean

Well it's easy enough! Just connect the phone via the USB cable (obviously with the software installed) then open file manager from the Samsung software.

Copy file accros into the Music > Music folder. It will only accept MP3 files so any WMA files simply won't copy!

If that's what you did what problems did you have?

Golf R/Leon FR
thats what i did, tried to put them into the music folder but said the file was incorrect format, even though the file said they were mp3 format. it saved them in the other folder, so i wouldnt play on the mp3 player..

I got my D500 a few weeks ago, thought it was amazing.

Today my mate got a D600, the screen is f**king STUPIDLY good !