ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dab home stereo options

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got either a decent system or a decent dab seperate with built in amp that they could recommend.

Circa £200 budget, already got speakers but the amp is playing up and I prefer 6music and Spotify these days anyway.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Maybe you've got sky or virgin ?

I had 'internet radio' on my Denon AV amp.. Then they took it away and you have to pay for it.

It was only 128kbs which sucked, so I listen to 6M via my Virgin cable TV box, with no TV on obvs, thru the amp. Everything goes thru the amp.

It has a Spotify point on too - the amp I mean 👍

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not a lot of receivers have DAB these days as it never really took off with A/V gear, My Denon AV receiver doesn't have it but it does have Bluetooth and wifi so you can just stream anything you want to it (internet radio etc) from your phone or directly on the receiver controlled via the smart phone app.

The Denon has dual zone so although mine does the sound processing and drives the surround and atmos channels for my cinema room it has a Zone 2 which is powering 2x outdoor speakers on the wall out on the patio which is a nice feature if you spend a lot of time outside in the summer (or in the garage lol)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dab better not be dying now I have it in the house and the cars!

Bought the one I linked above, it has the dual zone thing to but not done anything about that yet.

Overall I'm really pleased with it although the tuner is slow to get to the station you want.