ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dads new brabus derv c-class (low profile madness)

MKIII 138
lol is all i can say.. the man is approaching 60 and aswell as giving my mum his A4 Avant 3.0TDI 237bhp S-line (no point she drives a 1.0 polo at moment)

he gets himself this thing..

P1010103.jpg

now dont get me wrong i thought it would ride like s**t, but in fact somehow with AMG suspension, a 3.2V6 diesel upfront, and what i think are 20" spaced rims (FPMSL) its actually about the same if not better than the audi on 18" higher profile rubber ??

it drives really crisp which is another odd ball thing, sharper than the audi.

but geez look at the rubber on that b**ch, he lives in the country FFS.

he also has geuine 18" AMG alloys for winter in the garage (which he should probably fit now)

once again... the man aint getting any younger..

P1010109.jpg

P1010113.jpg

a gear knob ^ (meant to be angled towards driver i think ?)

P1010107.jpg

illuminated brabus kickplates which are not just on when the door is open but at night when driving :) haha

P1010104.jpg

powered by brabus...tuned

standard 221bhp

brabus C 320 CDI adds 48 hppower kit. Peak torque grows to 590 Nm (435 lb-ft)

so math is 270bhp.. but i rekon it might be less as some big tuners are all numbers, still rekon good for 255-260bhp.

P1010105.jpg

WTF ^

so having laughed at it for a good while i then got to have a go and the shove in the back is fairly amazing midrange for such a heafty car.

another odd bit is it has flappy paddles.. didnt think a derv would need them as much but hey as well as a foldy out screen n sports seats it alreet.

btw iam aware of the humour with the wheels. i would think 1" less and lower would be perfect.. im not sure how long they will stay on.

very nice car!! alloys looks really good

cant believe anybody would spend that much on a car and order it in that colour though :eek:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Am i the only one who thinks the alloys look total gashment?

Rest is mint though.

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
nice mate... midlife crisis ftw does not help the old guys when theyre quite well off, my dad goes and buys the new shelby mustang, hummer h2 and a yacht... frigging kids

MKIII 138
i agree the wheels are too big very pimp.. although in reality.. they actually look bigger haha

im gonna try convince him to sell the 20" and get the 18" AMG wheels but still keep the spacers :)

the colour... well there always,black,white and silver.. so my mums only input is the colour urrg..

its actually a really nice car.. but those friken wheels !

MKIII 138
Nah I don't like them either. Also, all that money and the gear knob is not even on straight...

haha, the money... well he got it through the company so hasnt payed a penny and does not pay for fuel either !

also the gear knob i will straighten it next time i get in..

MKIII 138
thanks for the all the responses, i wont share them with my old man lol

both me and my bro told him prior to getting these optional wheels not too go 20" i wont tell you how much they are worth...

ok.. i will, about £4k !

personally Id fit the AMG`s and sell the Brabus 20`s as the company has paid but giving that he runs the uk arm of the company he would almost certainley be ok with this.. could always tell the main company (germans) that he has them in the garage if they ever bother to ask.

in a few months he will fit the amg ones and prolly keep the hub spacers so il post pics of that

MKIII 138
Nice car

Any 320 ( Or merc 3.0 v6 TD ) can be taken to 265 bhp from the standard 220 bhp for about £295 - ive fitted a few of these and they take about 15 minutes to do. It makes a hell of a difference !!!

http://www.dieseltuner.co.uk/mercedes.html

yea think he has the 'D5' tune or something.. is around 265-270bhp aswell as silly torque, even with 20" wheels it still pushes you into the seat 30-70, and errr no wheel spin either launching in sport mode :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
590 Torques.... :eek:

Seems like a hell of a lot compared to 260Bhp. I know its a diesel and all that, but still!

J03

MX5 1.8
think the alloys are well too big! lol even though my dads got 19" monoblock brabus wheels on his clk... brabus wheels look the best :)
but that car is really nice, got anymore pics? like of the front and rear?