ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dad's new Focus RS

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The blue is awesome. There's a green one and a white one just up the road from me, and the green just makes the car look really plastic and cheap.

Ive seen 2 green ones and i hate to say that the second one i seen i thought looked quite tacky and cheap :(

First time i saw it, it looked sublime.

Thankfully i wont have the predicament of opting for any Focus RS anytime soon lol

koi

Audi S1
There's 4 of these sitting in the Ford garage in Killie - white, green and 2 blue ones. Blue is def the best colour.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
we just got one delivered for stock tonight, it comes completley encased in fabric, like a fitted glove, i thought it was a white one but its performance blue. i liked how the bumper guard had wee windows so the lights can shine through.
ive been told we can sell it cheaper than we can a used one, like £26k or some thing. any one fancy it lol. dunno if its got any options though. we've got a green one coming in 2 weeks willbe interesting to see what the green one looks like in the flesh. so far only seen the blue and loads of white ones.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Blue is by FAR the best best colour. Seen another green one today...It looks nicer in mags than in real life.

Tappd'd RS
Im liking either blue or white. Blue looks lush on these, nicer than the St!

Is it the same Blue?

It's supposed to be the same but my Dad had a blue ST before this and he's convinced the colour is different. I'm not so sure.

Tappd'd RS
Judge for yourself :)

3951289881_399e5baa83_b.jpg

M2 Competition
Aye it does look the same.

Roy, any more pics of yours?

Closer on the car, epic country road, covered in dirt please.

Porsche Boxster987S
i thought the rs looked slightly lighter than than the blue on the ST that night al.