ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dagenham dustbins fao Gally/Daniel

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fack! That White RS1800 is just on another level!

No other mass producing manufacturer has a following or a back catalogue of awesomness like Ford.

So much win.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome collection of cars there.

I'm a huge Japanese fan, but I love old Fords. I just don't admit to it often. :eek:

does anyone know who owns that grey cosworth 49 seconds in? it looks identical to the one across the road from me, he's also just got an older cosworth on a trailer!
i may have to go and ask him :D

edit: anyway, some lovely cars on there!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That is true but luckily unlike the clio the parts can be sold on for virtually the same you bought them for.

Listerine & Poledo
Gally,

When the Scottish XR2 cup is on Motors, do you have to lock yourself into a quiet room.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Don't know why really but that's something that would really attract me. Semi sleeper ftw.

Gally obviously doesn't know much about the Puma scene years. Pumaspeed did one about 803 years ago, probably wasn't a FRP though. Just a normal girly one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gally,

When the Scottish XR2 cup is on Motors, do you have to lock yourself into a quiet room.

I don't really watch things like that mate, all the stickers and talk of tyre pressures zzzzz, hardly F1.

Gally obviously doesn't know much about the Puma scene years. Pumaspeed did one about 803 years ago, probably wasn't a FRP though. Just a normal girly one.

I know of a Silver 4x4 Puma Cosworth. It's not a FRP, which I believe was Lee's question.

K? Thnx.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I know of a Silver 4x4 Puma Cosworth. It's not a FRP, which I believe was Lee's question.

K? Thnx.

lol, I knew you'd win. I am now going on an internet/yellow pages/old man at the end of the bar who knows everything hunt to find one.

I might have been right.....
evo1th.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
lol, I knew you'd win. I am now going on an internet/yellow pages/old man at the end of the bar who knows everything hunt to find one.

I might have been right.....
evo1th.jpg

That's a normal Puma?