ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement VIN sticker?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
@Gally @Daniel

Chaps - just wondering what the going rate for a replacement VIN sticker is these days? I was quoted £48 - and while I'm not exactly a tight arse - I thought was a bit much for a B-pillar bit of identification.

If this is a typical price - I'll pay it. Just wanted to check I wasn't getting shafted for it first.

Cheers,
D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It used to be £20 or £30 a long time ago so £48 for a genuine looking one would sound about right. Some of the remakes are very good.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It used to be £20 or £30 a long time ago so £48 for a genuine looking one would sound about right. Some of the remakes are very good.
Cheers mate - I'll get one ordered then. I was just confirming that they weren't £5.99 or something similar! :p

It was the firm that Renault Manchester actually use, so I guess it should be a good match against the old one.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate - I'll get one ordered then. I was just confirming that they weren't £5.99 or something similar! :p

It was the firm that Renault Manchester actually use, so I guess it should be a good match against the old one.
Mind sharing where you’re getting it? Would like to see how it turns out too. I’m missing the sticker above the oval one in the driver’s door and would like to replace it at some point.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mind sharing where you’re getting it? Would like to see how it turns out too. I’m missing the sticker above the oval one in the driver’s door and would like to replace it at some point.
Sure, the details I were given are:-

Tag Plates UK Ltd.
P.O. Box 57
Carlton
Nottingham
NG4 1HG

Tel: 08450 616736 (Low cost local call rate)

Fax: 08450616728 (Low cost local call rate)

email: sales@tagplates.com

You need a copy of your V5 details and an image of the old VIN sticker, if you still have it.

Cheers,
D.