ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damaged 197 - Thoughts ????

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
The "** OVER 20 SUPER-SIZED PICS BELOW (SCROLL BELOW DESCRIPTION) **" arent loading for me at work but there is no mention of Service History in the listing, and do you really want to be paying 2k + Replacement panels + mates rates for a CatC/D base spec 7yr old 197?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Titanium 182
The "** OVER 20 SUPER-SIZED PICS BELOW (SCROLL BELOW DESCRIPTION) **" arent loading for me at work but there is no mention of Service History in the listing, and do you really want to be paying 2k + Replacement panels + mates rates for a CatC/D base spec 7yr old 197?

Its not on the hit list dude.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One, maybe two new doors, new o/s quarter panel, new wings, new bumper, 1 new headlight, then paint. That's gonna add up quickly.

For the money that'd cost, you can probs get a straight one.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love the constant repetition in the description.

I was seeing potential until I scrolled down to the later pictures. Massive dent in the N/S quarter. That's not a 'bolt on' repair.

Did I mention it's a bolt on repair already? :p

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One, maybe two new doors, new o/s quarter panel, new wings, new bumper, 1 new headlight, then paint. That's gonna add up quickly.

For the money that'd cost, you can probs get a straight one.

And grills, plus the alloys and tyres must have taken a knock!

I was seeing potential until I scrolled down to the later pictures. Massive dent in the N/S quarter. That's not a 'bolt on' repair.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Nimbus love!

But walk away - gonna need more than you think to get that mint again.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And grills, plus the alloys and tyres must have taken a knock!

​Irony?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I grew up in Stourbridge (where the car is) and judging from the photos it's one of 2 estates, and I would never buy anything off anyone who lived on either of them!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
buy 1 off copart, u can pick them up piss cheap on there, around 1000-1300quid for this max:cool:, loads on there every other week

yellow one on there now wit some very desirable seats, sell the seats and get car for free;):rasp::p:cool:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw e92 335d
buy 1 off copart, u can pick them up piss cheap on there, around 1000-1300quid for this max:cool:, loads on there every other week

yellow one on there now wit some very desirable seats, sell the seats and get car for free;):rasp::p:cool:

this is true!!!!! Ebay damaged cars fetch top dollar. Bargains to be had on designated salvage sites!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
I would not want to attempt to repair that!

and that is not top spec lol. Really grinds my gears when they say that haha

Its a common belief though. My manager think my car is top spec "because its the 2.0 clio". My first car had more toys on it than the cup!