ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damaged iphone 3g

Ph 1 172
quick question does the sim car in a normal 3g work in another mobile phone or purely the iphone as my little boy decided to dunk mine in the bath, it wont work and i still have until december for the contract.

cheers for the help

Ph 1 172
Thats what I had to do when my iPhone broke when I was on contract :(

well i just called up o2 they said it would be £180 to buy out so im just gonna do that either way i have to give them the money either over the next 8 months or right now so looks like ill be getting an iphone4 from 3 they got some cracking deals at the moment

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Have you given drying it out a proper go? Assuming you turned it off as soon as it went in the bath, you should be fine leaving it in an airing cupboard/on a radiator for a few days and it'll be alright.

Ph 1 172
Have you given drying it out a proper go? Assuming you turned it off as soon as it went in the bath, you should be fine leaving it in an airing cupboard/on a radiator for a few days and it'll be alright.
i would do but it has fucked the screen as my little boy procceded to press all the buttons its compltley fucked water is all behind the screen and everything (screen alson had a little crack on it so water is between the glass.)

thanks anyways