ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn buzz!

I have an annoying buzz in my car. When I went to see Mike and co. down at Rentech, they said it could be the interior climate sensor thing.

This morning, I found out what it was.

Where the interior light and switches are, there are two sets of small holes. The buzz is coming from the ones nearest to the windscreen. When I put my hand over the holes, the buzzing stops... or at least quietens right down.

How do I stop this from happening permanently? I was thinking about putting some tape over it but I don't want to mess around with the climate sensors.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Damo

Ph1 172 + Combo van
turn up the toones!:D

or take it apart and see what is actually buzzing then you can either fix it or find a replacement part.

Clio 172 Ph2
Word of advice if it is the climate control sensor fan, dont bother replacing it. I did only 30 quid from Renault but 4 months down the line, the same noise, AGAIN!!! As above just turn up the tunes!!!

Is there a fuse controlling this fan that I can remove? Or is that going to cause problems for the climate control itself?

when i took mine out...it was clogged up with dust and pish...

probably just need to clean the wee fan...mayby lube it up..