ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn thats cold!

Iceberg Silver 172
My suspension seems frozen solid first thing in the morning on the way to work, and my windscreen keeps freezing over on the inside! think my windscreen seals are a bit fooked. And my temp gauge doesnt work anymore, and my computer seem to be knackered its reseting itself all the time.

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Main issue I have is that the windscreen washers remained frozen up even after a 25 mile trip!! That's despite having put in the anti freeze stuff......

Anyone know if u can get a washer/nozzle heater kit for the 182? :(

I've taken my heatshield off the underside of the bonnet. Keeps the washers lovely and defrosted, and don't half help thaw the windscreen!

Jap Box
My suspension seems frozen solid first thing in the morning on the way to work, and my windscreen keeps freezing over on the inside! think my windscreen seals are a bit fooked. And my temp gauge doesnt work anymore, and my computer seem to be knackered its reseting itself all the time.

Same, my windscren is freezing over on the inside badly, did earlier just the inside, outside was fine :S

My clocks reset the trip mileage too :(