ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damnit I can’t get a 182 :(

Confirmed today, the 2 they had lined up have been sold so its a 2 month wait till 12 November :( Without a Car (thanks to my write off) I cannot possibly wait that long.

Ah well, back to the Car Buying drawing board.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Surely there must be others sat in dealers?

Sit down with the phone and just ring a whole load of dealers asking if they have one in stock?

Or places like TradeSales, MotorPoint etc

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Go onto autotrader they have quite a few advertised - trade & private sellers.

Dont give up - theres a 182 with your name on out there

H

City Motors Bristol have 3 new ones in Black gold Artic and Mondial blue all with cup packs in stock for £13.5k.

Trouble is without a Car Currently, its difficult getting about to "Showrooms" etc.

Ive been calling Dealers (localish) all day, since theres more demand than supply ATM they aint budging as far on price as I would like :)

I know what Im prepared to pay, and its not more than the fool thats desperate for a 182 ASAP! :)

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by UncleRogi on 01 September 2004

Confirmed today, the 2 they had lined up have been sold so its a 2 month wait till 12 November :( Without a Car (thanks to my write off) I cannot possibly wait that long.

Ah well, back to the Car Buying drawing board.

12th November, yeah right. 12th of December is more likely.

But dont worry about that. I am driving an old Pug 205! 950cc and I am borrowing it from someone until my June ordered 182 turns up in mid/late Oct (or maybe Nov). Trouble is the MOT runs out in mid Oct and it aint gonna pass! Not a problem, for £250 I can get another 205/Cavalier/Nova or whatever with a years MOT to keep me going and I can sell it on after a few weeks for the same price I paid!

I am loving the 205, I can go anywhere I like without having to worry about some smacktard bashing my motor in a carpark. Will miss that freedom when I get the 182!

I ordered mine beginning of August, ive got a date of 5th of November which is about 13 weeks in total.

Cant believe youve been waiting so long Toypop, just unfortuante that renault factories closed during August.

I know for a fact that the dealership in doncaster had 1 in the showroom last friday and possible still have it now with about 130Mile on the clock cos i took it out for a spin and they told me that they would match any uk price off the internet cos i asked them, it was cup-pcked aswell.

Thanks for all the advice.

Im going to wait abit now pick up a Decent 2nd hand car for the same / ish amount of money and see how things go.