ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dancing rear lights?

Titanium 182 FF
For awhile now iv had the fog light flicker on the dashboard every time i brake or reverse, however recently its gotten so bad that the indicators
will both flash when i brake, reverse and indicate left or right. I have checked the earth points in the boot and they seem to be okay however the ground pin and socket on the drivers side rear light cluster has corroded and melted bits of the plastic plug.
I know a few have had this issue does anyone know whats causing this or the best way to fix it as iv already sanded and WD40'd the corrosion as much as possible!

cheers guys

Run a jumper on the earthlead to a good earthing point on the body, try some electrolube on the light conections/plugs, check around the fuse box in the bonnet if its been damp you can get some poor/green contections.