ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dangerous Clio Driver-- Hope u read!!!

Why is it some people have no regards to road regulations or safety!

Was on my way home last nite and sat at the traffic lights talking to the misses, a scooter behind me and a T*T in Clio Willaims 2 or pulled up behind , reving his engine, i thought here we go!!

so lights went on green turned into the road, drove down at 30 nice and chilled and saw the Willams driver all over the back of the scooter.. So he over took him, fair enough suppose cos he were goin slow. He floored it past it and went flyin right up to my rear bumber, What a chav (by acting like one)by the way. I didnt change my speed cos am not being provoked,

The clever boy then over took me drove on wrong side of road , and carried on acclerating must of gone up to bout 70 on a 30 past loads of houses, right up to another car. Mind u the police do speed checks round this part of the road so ....

I belive he only acted like this cos i was in a 172 and wanted a race. IDIOT. like i want to lose my licence over Chavs like him. Its not worth it!

Oh if your reading this because u prob chat on here, hope u felt hard cos people like you put my insurance up and give hot hatch drivers a bad name!!!!

Grow UP!

Mods: Sorry if its sort of a driving tale

Not a Clio

could have been for any reason - bad day at work, late for a date, stolen! I think if it was about your car he would have hung behind you or something.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

lol my thoughts exactly Pete. I know someone who drives like a w**ker in a williams 2.

Ziel Nurburgring

Maybe he thought it would be funny and you might give chase? He would have lost you though, lol

My mrs lives in Hindley and ive seen him about a few times!

Hes tried to race me in my 172 as well. Just ignored him. Chav!

rather that winge on here,and if you have a problem with him you can report him to the police for dangerous driving, you will need to take in to account what you used to measure his speed, can his actions be coroborated by another witness, did you take his reg?

Just in case none of you knew, any person can report any other motorist if she/he commits an offence , in reality you need another witness and the reg number,.....

i have known people come in to my station to report moving traffic offences like jumping a red light, etc and consequently the offender has been summonsed.

[Edited by gunnergibson on 22 April 2005 at 12:44pm]

just aswell you didnt race him cuz ya would have got beat!

only joking, lol but yeah i know what you mean klang! I sometimes get the same problem with 182/172 drivers thinking "a 16v, easy target" (on the A13 usually)... Sadly i get provoked fairly easily :( - wrong i know... but to act like that in a 30, or in general is wrong - Speeding in any built up area is plain stupid! Glad you kept your cool anyway! The fact you had a bird in your car and he prob didnt explains it all! lol - loser!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Hed probably try to race a 182, V6, Evo, Macca F1 etc....

People like that are tits. He probably went home and had a tug over the fact he thought he nailed a 172.

Maybe if he travels a bit further North, he may come across j3ned..... ;)

D.

Megane R26

round my way I get this chav in a saxo vtr trying to make some point by racing right up behind me, the same idiot everytime. his driving skills are so so poor! as soon as he gets a chance hell roar past me with his bake bean can sized exhaust.

I dont lower myself to his chav level, but what makes me laugh probably goes round saying he "yeah innit, I rinsed up a 182 innit ".

i cant belive you can report someone for driving fast if ur not a copper and get them done! thats mental... if some one did that to me i would be far from happy, fair enough if you did damage to owt but just for drivin fast? hells teeth man that shouldnt be allowed.

308, Fusion

without the willy wheels? the alloys he had on was silver 1s, sorta multi spoke, like bmw m3 wheels

Octavia VRS

Even if there are two witnesses that see someone driving like a prick I doubt anything can be done unless the person has left the scene of an accident?

You can warn police to be on the lookout for a specific car but the police surely cant act on member of the publics views on what driving is safe and what isnt? Someone could have a grudge with someone else and making up false allegations?

Clio 1.2 Authentique

Klang, i know the feeling. Had a Corsa doing pretty much the same to me the other day, and when i would not fall for his provocation, he went and picked on a Golf, swerving recklessly through traffic, nearly hitting a few cars.

Good on you for you not giving in.

308, Fusion

well m reg, i only got a glance at the reg, as i was admiring the shape, got v.jelous, coz its an ace car, but i did see the driver, wearin a baseball cap, windows wide open, pumpin dance music, im guessing it was the same guy

GR7

Shiny red R32

A friend of mine is in the police and she says that if a car has been reported as being driven dangerously,especially on more than one occasion, if the reg is known, they will go to the house and speak to the driver.

if had a 172 and a tw*t in a willy did that id follow him and give him a seriously good hiding which may lead to beating up the driver :)

Theres a thread on the go just now about "who would buy/not buy a Vee" well this a perfect reason for buying a Vee.............Im 21 (was 20 when I got the Vee) and Ive NEVER had any problems at all with this sort of crap and I can park it ANYWHERE................just a thought eh ;)

Cya Stu

Clio Williams, classic my arse. See plenty of dodgy drivers in them!

I tried reporting somebody once but they said they wouldnt be able to do anything..and there was another witness besides me.

Good on your for not rising to his attitude, best thing to do incase he was a psycho or whatever..

-Rob

rockport ???? going back to what u said that 172/182 owners think 16 v are easy targets i think ur find its the other way around i can count at least 10 times where a 16v etc has wanted to race my 182 so dont think all 182 owners are wannabe boy racers and remember the topic was about a williams clio over taking not racing

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 22 April 2005

just aswell you didnt race him cuz ya would have got beat!

only joking, lol but yeah i know what you mean klang! I sometimes get the same problem with 182/172 drivers thinking "a 16v, easy target" (on the A13 usually)... Sadly i get provoked fairly easily :( - wrong i know... but to act like that in a 30, or in general is wrong - Speeding in any built up area is plain stupid! Glad you kept your cool anyway! The fact you had a bird in your car and he prob didnt explains it all! lol - loser!
Lol same ere mate!!!

Had a 182 givin it the big i am few weeks ago on that road!!!

Id just like to say the 182 was good but it wasnt that good if you get my drift!!!;)

Quote: Originally posted by Plattsy on 22 April 2005

if had a 172 and a tw*t in a willy did that id follow him and give him a seriously good hiding which may lead to beating up the driver :)
that would help.... TIT!

er, wasnt generalising all 172/182 bud just saying that i often get the same behaviour from the new gerneration of clios... NOT ALL.. Consider yourself lucky aswell if youve had "atleast 10" 16vs wanting to have it, becuase thats more valvers then i see in a year, let alone wanting to race me!? Which i find hard to believe as you dont see many about. I know what the topic was about, was just trying to say that you get the same issue regardless what performance / hothatch you drive - where theres road / tarmac, theres always a tw*t.

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by quickshift on 22 April 2005

rockport ???? going back to what u said that 172/182 owners think 16 v are easy targets i think ur find its the other way around i can count at least 10 times where a 16v etc has wanted to race my 182 so dont think all 182 owners are wannabe boy racers and remember the topic was about a williams clio over taking not racing
Get real!!!

If youve seen 10 different valvers out there since youve had your 182 your doing well mate!!!

The only ones i ever see is mine my mates and the very odd one hear and there!!!

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 22 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by quickshift on 22 April 2005

Get real!!!

If youve seen 10 different valvers out there since youve had your 182 your doing well mate!!!

The only ones i ever see is mine my mates and the very odd one hear and there!!!

ill 2nd that

Elise/VX220/R26

theres a time and a place for having a "bit of a do" and a bit of a thrash with another car, its deffo not in a built up area doing 70. Save it for the B roads boys!

megane coupe F7R

Lol at this. I hadnt seen another valver on the road for months until yesterday when i saw 2 at the same time. Both Naples the same as mine. Must of looked well spooky. There was 3 Naples valvers in a traffic jam together.