ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Danman, meadowhall

Changes to often
spotted you on my way out of work, would have snapped a picture, but was too dam cold lol. Your car that is, not you lol

Last edited:
Haha the last bit made me laugh :p

Yeah was just doing a bit of Christmas shopping, didn't see your car last night though. Usually quite good but it was proper busy when we got there!

Changes to often
haha yeh i was parked right in the corner a few spaces away, under the cctv lol, keep having to move position because meadowhall don't let staff park there at this time of the year. no chance am i going in the overflow carpark tho lol.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Never seen you guys in Meadowhall before! I work there too and park in the underground bit opposite Argos. Got caught this Christmas parking in the normal car park for the the first time in 4 Years! Ive got a 172 Cup. Dan

1.7 cdti
Never seen you guys in Meadowhall before! I work there too and park in the underground bit opposite Argos. Got caught this Christmas parking in the normal car park for the the first time in 4 Years! Ive got a 172 Cup. Dan
is it you I keep seeing on Bochum parkway and meadowhead petrol station ?

Changes to often
lol ive been parking there for nearly 2 years, never seen ya. ive got to be careful with that Christmas parking because a friend at work is using my reg number for free transport ;)