ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DannyR's 10th Ph1 Clio Thread... Everyone always comes back... Again...and Again!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
5b988cbe884f4adc6fbc2038c0e8e288.jpg

Sits so good in that pic!

SQ5
Thanks for your help last night Dan, even though we didn't fix it and is my fault. Ph2 exhaust on a Ph1 cat is just too short.

Cheers Russ, one day I hope to say well...... Lol!

Cheers Dan, it's quite clean. Too clean for me, but I'm only making it cleaner!

Only second, give it a few years ;)

SQ5
FLOL, at this turning into a supercharged thread already!

Hopefully doing a ring trip for my Stag next year, your invited Dan ;) and to be honest anyone else that wants to tag along is more than welcome! Going to have a week on the continent.

Lol I should, I'm so out of touch now! I'm getting it off tomorrow if weather stays ok.

SQ5
So, today I finished the Ph2 dash. I really think I need a sabelt wheel now though!

Also had the coilovers off, lowered 15mm and cleaned them up nicely. You could barely see yellow on them and now they're look quite good. They were a
little seized but sorted that, cleaned threads and every component and like new. It's a bit bouncy though, ideally need some coilovers with adjustability.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427558638.947333.jpg

Also took the rear adjusters out to bring the back down a few mm. The rear now sits 10mm higher (ground > arch).

Also took off the sunstrip and gave it a clean.

SQ5
Door lock definitely cannot do both, heated rear screen definitely cannot do it unless you can get some kind of toggle relay.

Hazards work though with Ph2 button

hhmmmm, spent all evening looking through supercharged threads thanks to this haha!
I think, in the not to distant future, it's a must!

Nice ph1 though man! I look forward to seeing you charge it :wink:

Many.
Danny I probs have a ESP swich somewhere, I'll check when I rmemeber.

I basically came in this thread to see if it was boosted yet, its not so I'm going to sleep.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've not even sold my Ph1 yet but pretty sure I'll have another one at some point. My ideal one is a green 5 door Dynamique with a 182 drivetrain (so it can have CC/cruise etc) plus Recaros.

How many clios can one man get through 😂😂

The stag do sounds rather good:up:

Also, I didn't realise mortgages made people keep their old phones! Those photos from your Sony Ericsson W850i :phone: have fantastic picture quality:tearsofjoy: 😂

Just kidding mate, look forward to seeing the updates