ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash board lights flickering

Rs monaco 172 mk2
got a ph2 172
my red handbrake light and red stop sign on the dash board flickers on and off sometimes, it happens mostly if not always when im going in a right hand direction.

also from time to time my service light comes on......sometimes it stays on for a while, sometime not.

any1 got any ideas.

cheers

Da

Less
check the brake fluid level, if it's low also check brake pads for ware.
Service light will be the connector under passenger seat, check this and tighten if needed. Wiggle the wires to see if the light comes on/goes off.

RenaultSport clio 182
hi mine is doing the same ie:stop and brake light come on together, fluid is ok and it has new pads. does yours go out when you lift the brake pedal up slightly?. i think its the brake switch setting.

Da

Less
on the 182 it's likely to be the brake pedal switch, although i think that throws up the Serv, ESP and possibly ABS lights.