ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash camera??

182 with cup packs
Really been wanting one for a while but I am at an absolute loss as to which one. Budget is probably £100 max. I am looking for one that I can mount on the outside maybe somewhere on the front bumper. If anyone knows of a decent make or particular one I'd appreciate it. Just for a bit of fun when out and about, not a serious film maker or anything.

WRX
Argos do a cheaper GoPro type, think it's a Vivitar one. Haven't got a clue about it, just saw it the other day whilst browsing through.

X6
My brother went with a group buy..... awaiting delivery and will post up some video.

The power magic pro is cool little device.... wonder if there are any similar products for comparison. Can't be too hard for someone who has a good understanding of electrical circuits to build on..